Gujarat TET 2 Results – 2013 are expected to be declared soon.
TET exam, conducted every year by the Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSEB), is undertaken for the recruitment of teachers in government schools. According to notification, the results are expected to come out this month i.e. September, 2013.
The results will be put up on the official website of Gujarat State.
The Gujarat TET 2013 was held on September 1, 2013 at various centres across Gujarat.
Candidates who appeared for both primary teachers and secondary teachers examination on September 1 were provided a duration of 120 minutes to write the exams. Candidates who qualify will be subject to document verification and then the allotments will be made.
Selections will be made only on the basis of merit.
Candidates can view the answer key on the official website.
The following steps can be followed to view the results once it is declared:
1. Visit the official website
2. Select the appropriate option titled “Gujarat TET 2013 examination.”
3. Enter the roll number and click submit.
4. Results will be displayed.
5. Candidates can take a print-out of the result for future reference.
Image courtesy: photos.com