Results for UPSC’s Engineering Services Exam (written) that was held in June 2013 have been declared.
Students who sat for the exam can access their exam results with their roll numbers.
Those who have qualified will be eligible for the interview and personality test.
A statement released by UPSC states that candidates who are eligible must have met all criteria specified.
What to do if you have qualified
1. Keep your original certificates in the following categories ready for the personality test:
– Educational qualification
– Disabilities (if any)
2. Keep checking PT boards that are available on UPSC’s website
3. Register on the relevant page on UPSC’s website before filling in the online application form
4. Fill up the application form on http://www.upsc.gov.in . This form will only be available until November 25, 2013
5. Submit this form online before 11. 59 pm on November 25, 2013.
IMPORTANT: Read the instructions for the Engineering Services Examination published in the Gazette of India on April 6, 2013 before filling up the online form. A copy of these rules are on UPSC’s website.
Image courtesy: photos.com