The Kerala government announced that the Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM)-2014, will be held in various centres across the country and abroad from April 21 to 24.
The registration process for the exam opened from January 11, 2014.
The last date for registration is February 4,2014.
Students can follow this simplified step-by-step guide to register and submit the application form:
- Go to CEE’s official website at http://www.cee.kerala.gov.in/main.php
- Click on the link “KEAM 2014 – Online Application”
- Fill in the details such as name of the applicant, Date of Birth, active email ID and mobile number.
- Choose and confirm Password & Security Question
- Confirm the registration details by clicking yes.
The completion of this step will generate a unique Appication Number which should be noted down.
2. Filling up of Application Form
- After the successful regisatration, go back to home page and select candidate login.
- Login using the Application Number and password.
- Upload a latest photgraph of size 15-30 KB & 150 x 200 pixels dimension photo in jpeg format to proceed ahead.
- Select stream from engineering/architecture/medical.
- Choose exam centre from the 15 in Kerala, Mumbai, Delhi, Ranchi, Shillong & Dubai.
- Fill in Personal Details, Contact Details, Academic Details, Communal Reservation, Special Reservation, & Statistics.
- Check the ‘I agree’ box.
- Make the final submission
- Change in courses nor change in any other details in the application form allowed after final submission.
3. Payment of Fees
- Payment can be made using security card which can be purchased at post offices (details on the official website) or demand draft from scheduled banks/nationalised banks.
- DD should be made in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, and payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Once the payment is done, candidate should take the prinout of the application form and then mail it along copies of the relevant documents to the following address:
THE COMMISSIONER FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS,
FIFTH FLOOR, HOUSING BOARD BUILDINGS,
SANTHI NAGAR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM,
KERALA – 695001.
The printout of the application form and documents should reach the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) before February 5.
Image courtesy: photos.com